Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Archery Rap


Archery Rap

It’s quiet
it’s the last round
and you need a two
to win gold
come on it’s only a few

he’s on target like a marksman
he thinks:
the targets you
he got his crew to cheer him up
to stand behind him like whooo

that boy is good enough to win this
shoot it right through
wind comes up
I know he knew
he pulls back
click
lets it go

to the new
World Cup Champion now
what can you do
arrows fly
look at this guy
to win this he would try
and now he’s done it

he has won a hundred

he is happy
a thanks to his great
grandpappy
he’s thankful
Joyfull
will never ever let go

and to the time he was a boy
he loved it
such a joy
It’s not a toy

nobody ever want to verse with the cowboy
when he has his bow

you saved my life
maybe its my time to save yours

but I could never repay you
what you did for me is way more

but I’m not giving up faith
and you’re not giving up on me
get up keep trying
before he has one more chance to...



win

No comments:

Post a Comment