Tuesday, March 6, 2012

bullying

I read a blog about bullies and it was a blog by Griffin Getting Bullied.
In the blog he said 2 on 4, he had 2. Well, I was that second person and it was not fun.He is not lying, all he said was true. 1 of the 4 was chasing him around with a plastic bottle and when they got Griffin down, they were kicking him so I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed them by their shoulders and threw them to the ground and stood there so they couldn't touch him any more. Then it happened " L.I.T.T.L.E"
I knew that Griffin hates being called little and he was mad. The kids ran away and Griffin was crying and then the kids mom saw Griffin crying and said " What's going on?" I said the certain  someone was picking on him and then she made the boys apologize and when the kids left their sister came and kicked dirt in Griffin's eye and then left. It was a short day after that and then we all went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment